ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Zeke GH3X - TTFAF 643k 5* First Score above 600k on GH3!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeke50100  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Zeke GH3X - TTFAF 643k 5* First Score above 600k on GH3! Reply with quote

Hey! This is Zeke here. I got a scorehero a while ago, but never really used it. However, I decided to (randomly) post an Acc thread. I'm not the greatest of players, and have only a few easy FCs, but whatever! All of my posts will be on Expert, unless otherwise stated.

Through the Fire and Flames Five Star 643,327

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! I did some TTFAF runs today, and improved my score...by 50k. I 5*ed this song twice today, first one being this score.

YES!!!!!!!!!

Through the Fire and Flames Five Star 596,536

I FINALLY Five starred TTFAF! WHOO! I beat my old record by a landslide. I should've gotten 600k, but I made some pretty stupid mistakes.

That's right, after frustrating work, I get a -1 and an overstrum! The -1 was in Breakneck Desparado 2 The overstrum was in the last section, where I tried select-activating. My pinky's knuckle happened to not hit the button hard enough, and that ended up making me overstrum >.>

FC will come soon...Maybe even tomorrow.

Knights of Cydonia -5

Ugh, a -5 >.> I can definitely FC every part, but my arm just dies out. If I just held the pain for 2 more seconds, I could FC this. Not using a path, but whatever, I'm still going for Knights of Cydonia is FC#13. Wouldn't that be epic?

Through the Fire and Flames - 527,182

WHOA, I jumped from 505k to 527k in 1 run, by adjusting my SP use near the end of the song. I used to use SP on the chords of Almost There... (AKA, Optimal SP section), but I SUCK at that part (and You Rock!) so I changed it to Rampaging Dragons. o.0

I WANTZ MAH 5*! There are a few SP changes I'll make, which could bump my score up more.

Slow Ride FC: http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp211/Zeke50100/SlowRideFC.jpg

Meh, never playing this song again.

Cherub Rock FC:

Finally! I got 3 -1s, and a couple -2s before this. I tried using optimal, but I've used better SP >.>

The Metal FC:

285,542, no path. This took a million tries. I hate choking.

List of FCs (In order)

1. My Name is Jonas
2. Closer
3. Mississippi Queen
4. Radio Song
5. Generation Rock
6. Bulls on Parade
7. ------ Lolz, can't remember my FCs from 7-9 >.>
8. ------ ^^^
9. ------ ^^^
10. Metal Heavy Lady
11. Cherub Rock
12. Slow Ride

Last edited by Zeke50100 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:41 am; edited 8 times in total
tf93  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, keep up the good work
Yewb wrote:
Are you sure you actually played better, or did you just think you played better because... you know... you were ON COCAINE?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 103244300504
Zeke50100  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

I'm worried that I won't be able to FC KoC as #13 >.>
Zeke50100  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Le Bumpz for fixing my FC list...I can't remember my other 3, and I can't play til Friday >.>

So, would I be able to FC KoC? o.0
ultragodinez  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though you have a KoC -5, don't get cocky, I started practicing that FC when I was at FC #7, and I got it after FC #26.....

Point is, Knights is REALLY tricky, you aren't close to FCing it yet, practice more and when you get -3, then start the FC rampage.
Zeke50100  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The -5 isn't all that important to me. I could definitely get a -3 or less if I sat down and played it enough.

I know I don't have to worry about choking after the fast strumming, because the last few times (few meaning 10+) I played the song, I've FC'ed those sections. I know I can FC the fast strumming, too, because I've done it countless times before. However, that was before I could do the ending very easily.

It isn't like The Metal or Cherub Rock, where I was suspect to choke in a few parts of the song. Or even My Name is Jonas, where it was a choke-fest near the end of the song.

Whatever, there aren't any other songs that I'm meaning to try and FC. Barracuda trills just catch me off-guard, Sabatoge...Well, I don't know why I can't FC Sabatoge, I always do SOMETHING wrong >.>
Zeke50100  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for KoC update

Quote:
KoC -1 and 1 Overstrum:

That's right, after frustrating work, I get a -1 and an overstrum! The -1 was in Breakneck Desparado 2 The overstrum was in the last section, where I tried select-activating. My pinky's knuckle happened to not hit the button hard enough, and that ended up making me overstrum >.>

FC will come soon...Maybe even tomorrow.
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice progress on Knights of Cydonia. I do believe that it's fully possible to get this as FC #13, as long as fast strumming is one of your strengths (it seems it is). But this probably won't come easily, it's a long song and it's easy to choke even if you can FC all sections.

Also, nice job on your existing FC's, you already got some hard ones (Cherub Rock) that's uncommon to get so early.

Zeke50100  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast strumming wasn't one of my strengths when I started trying to FC this song. But, apparently, my arm strength has gone up enough where I can easily do the fast strumming in KoC o.0

I always overstrum in TTFAF now DX

Also, I never knew Cherub Rock was a "hard" FC until I posted it up here, so that might've aided me in FCing it...

Right now, I basically just woke up, and played KoC about 20 times trying to FC, and ended up restarting >.> I'll have to wait 'til my body is fully awake...
Zeke50100  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really old, but...

BUMP! TTFAF 5*!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!

BtownSH  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your TTFAF 5*!!!!!! I remember the 1st time I accomplished that task I was so energetic the rest of that day. Nice FC's you have so far you could easily get 20-30 no problem if you wanted, especially since your so close to KoC and already have Cherub Rock. Good Luck on getting 600K on TTFAF!! That is a major milestone many people strive to get too.
12:11 Graf : Well I knew your LIVE name had K Blizz in it...but Blizzard is a cool last name
12:12 Graf : Seriously, I picture you wearing a blue suit and tie, and freezing people with your mind

My Scores
Rom1  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also 5 starred the song, a few days ago !
But you got a quite better score ! Nice job man, you could reach 600k easily i think It's my goal too, and after i'll go for the FC
bib0  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe gj, you ll see, when i 5 starred ttfaf i kept playing and i improved my score by 15k every day, hope itll be the same for u
Zeke50100  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

39539478 Page old bump.

...FOR A TTFAF 643k YUSSS!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: