ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Song Stats / Contribution System / Proof Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post through the site
Travis  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Posting through the site? Reply with quote

Posting through the site by "Managing my Scores"? Or is there a specific place to post the info? I have a couple of dozen 100% scores posted with digital pic proof, but no contribution points, just want to make sure I am going about this the correct way. I understand if it just takes time for the proof to be verified. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/songstats.php

For each stat, you will see a "submit proof" link on the right. You will be asked to enter a text version of the proof, and submit a link to a screenshot. Once the photo has been approved, the stats will be updated and you are awarded the points ^_^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
dezert  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: i dont know how to put my scores on this site Reply with quote

can any1 explain me how can i put my scores on this site ?
ES942  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to manage scores and theres a tab to the left that says insert score

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting through the site? Reply with quote

Travis wrote:
Posting through the site by "Managing my Scores"? Or is there a specific place to post the info? I have a couple of dozen 100% scores posted with digital pic proof, but no contribution points, just want to make sure I am going about this the correct way. I understand if it just takes time for the proof to be verified. Thanks.

if youre using a local html from your computer, then nobody else will be able to recognize the photo. personally, i got an account on photobucket and they give you a direct link once you submit the pics from your computer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting through the site? Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
Travis wrote:

if youre using a local html from your computer, then nobody else will be able to recognize the photo. personally, i got an account on photobucket and they give you a direct link once you submit the pics from your computer

You can also use http://www.imageshack.us to store your pictures. You don't need to open an account there either.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DiscGolferPro
dezert  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: nooooooo Reply with quote

its says error m, what i do
edetein  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i send a picture to an email address? i have no way of hosting a link. i have some cutoff info.
voodoochild  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edetein wrote:
can i send a picture to an email address? i have no way of hosting a link. i have some cutoff info.

There are tons of free image hosting websites that you could use to host images.

http://xs.to
http://imageshack.us
http://photobucket.com/
http://tinypic.com/
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

Just to name a few...

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wondering...why is it we have note charts for all the songs but there are still missing stats for "total notes" for the songs? Can't somebody just look at the note chart and count the notes?

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because the notecharts aren't known to be 100% accurate yet. They are accurate 99% of the time, but sometimes discrepencies sneak in there.
gonzax  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: problem Reply with quote

Ok, i have this song with 100% notes but when i go to "submitting proof" it says "Your score is outside of the current 5-star cutoff range (112,382 - 112,724)". What can I do?

Here´s the link to the photo: [url][/url]

Also, can someone please explain how that excel file works? i don´t get it, don´t know what i have to do to upload my scores.
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: problem Reply with quote

gonzax wrote:
Ok, i have this song with 100% notes but when i go to "submitting proof" it says "Your score is outside of the current 5-star cutoff range (112,382 - 112,724)". What can I do?

Here´s the link to the photo: [url][/url]

Also, can someone please explain how that excel file works? i don´t get it, don´t know what i have to do to upload my scores.

1.) That is a really cool newspaper.

2.) For the Excel file, I suggest making sure that your star ranking are in star form (ex: ***** instead of 5), and you make sure to exclude commas in the score (123456 instead of 123,456). Those were the two problems I had when I was trying to upload mine, so I assume that you could have the same problems.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot man, i´m gonna try again, i was using numbers instead of "*"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 3 of 62

Jump to: